Fusion Iron Advanced
Fusion Iron Advanced contains iron glycinate, a more readily absorbed form of iron, plus vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12 and folic acid along with vitamin C to enhance the absorption of iron from the diet.
Features and benefits
- Contains iron glycinate, an organic form of iron which is more readily absorbed than some other forms of iron (such as iron sulfate) plus vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12 and folic acid
- Gentle on the digestive system
- Includes vitamin C to aid the absorption of dietary iron
- Helps prevent dietary iron deficiency
- Supports energy levels
- Aids healthy red blood cell production
- Helps maintain haemoglobin formation
- May be beneficial for people with increased iron requirements such as growing children, women who are iron deficient in pregnancy or menstruating, and vegetarians
Each tablet contains:
|Iron (as iron (II) glycinate)||24mg|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||25mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||15mg|
|equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||20.6mg|
|Folic acid||500 micrograms|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||500 micrograms|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||50mg|
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
No added artificial flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance when dietary intake is inadequate.