Buddha Teas Digestive Nirvana Tea Blend x 18 Tea Bags
In the Know
The five intentionally selected ingredients in our warming Digestive Nirvana Blend each contribute important intestinal health qualities. Additionally, the adaptogenic properties of licorice root and ginger root add special health characteristics meant to enhance this blend’s ability to calm the gut. Add the antibacterial and antimicrobial properties of the entire lineup, and this digestive powerhouse of a tea is one you’ll want to keep on hand.
What's Really Going on Here
With such an exquisite blend of herbs expertly brought together to create a seriously pleasing and beneficial cup of tea, it might be of interest to take a deeper look at what each ingredient contributes. As with other Buddha Tea Blends, Digestive Nirvana Blend works so amazingly due to the synergistic manner in which the herbs are combined. Here, once again, together really is better.
- Anise Seed A known carminative (relieves flatulence) with antibacterial properties, this tasty spice also is well reputed as an expectorant.
- Ginger Root boasts the reputation as one of the most popular spices worldwide. Ancient and well regarded medicinally, beloved as an addition to a plethora of Asian foods, this versatile spice is known to work as a superior digestive aid.
- Papaya Leaf Rich in phytochemicals and a good source of flavonoids, this fascinating plant detests intestinal parasites. As well, papaya leaf is known to act as an antifungal and antimicrobial.
- Licorice Root A known adaptogen, this distinctive herb supports the digestive system, may help ease muscle cramps, is often used to treat sore throats, and is enlisted to support the respiratory tract.
- Fennel Seed For digestive, respiratory, and vision support, fennel seed is a delicious addition to this tea. Chewing on a teaspoon of raw fennel seeds before and/or after a meal is common practice in some cultures.
The Bottom Line
You don’t need to brew six different teas to reap the benefits of them all. We’ve combined them for you in one outstanding, soothing tea. The flavor profile is uniquely ours, and definitely memorable. No single ingredient jumps out and steals the show. It’s the ratio’s perfection that makes this blend one you’ll feel delighted to drink, any time of day, most especially during or after a meal. Digestive Nirvana Blend.