Martin & Pleasance Calc Fluor Tissue Salts 125t
Calc Fluor is present on the surface of bones, in the enamel of teeth and in the elastic fibres of the skin and blood vessels. It is responsible for all the elasticity within the body – deficiencies can lead to varicose veins, over relaxed organs, hardened glands, stretched ligaments.
May assist with:
- Enlarged varicose veins
- Stretch marks
- Poor condition of enamel of the teeth
- Cracks and cuts in the skin
- Constipation due to muscular tone of the rectum
- A backache with dragging down pains
- Chronic synovitis
- Restoring balance to conditions affecting surface of bone
Each tablet contains: 0.5mcg of the Mineral Tissue Salt Calcium Fluoride in a lactose base.