The Carob Kitchen Banjo Bear Mint 15g
The Carob Kitchen brings you Australia’s first Carob Bar (Bear) range made with Australian grown Carob and real Cocoa Butter.
Made from Bean to Bar (Bear), we have added only the purest of natural ingredients to blend a mild yet naturally sweet, smooth carob bar.
Our Banjo Carob Bears taste so good on their own, we recommend you do just that. However if you feel the need to bake, remember to melt the carob milk bar using the Bain Marie method (a bowl over a saucepan of boiling water).
Simply dip fresh fruit into the melted carob and leave to set.
Carob Brownies are a pleasant alternative to rich chocolate.
Here at the Carob Kitchen, we pride ourselves on being ethical. Our Carob Milk Bar range contains No Palm Kernel Oil and is grown and made in Australia. Not to mention all the other benefits.
- No added sugar - naturally sweet from the sweetness in our carob beans.
- Gluten free - for those who choose to go without.
- 99.9% Caffeine free - a stimulant often the cause of migraines and addictions.
- 99.9% Theobromine free - a stimulant often the cause of migraines and addictions.
- Made with real Coco Butter - free from hydrogenated fats. No Palm Kernel Oil.
- 100% Australian Grown, Owned and Made.
Our Carob Milk Bar has over seven times the amount of fibre than most chocolate bars, not to mention over one and a half times less sugar and is a rich source of calcium.
While your taste buds are being treated to a party, your insides are getting some love too.
Made with natural ingredients: Milk solids, Cocoa Butter, Organically grown Carob powder (25.5%), Natural Vanilla extract, Emulsifiers,(GMO free) Soy Lecithin, Pure Essential Peppermint Oil.
- Rich in antioxidants
- High in fibre
- High in Protein
- Contains vitamin A. B, B2, B3 & D
- Gluten FREE
- Caffeine FREE
- Preservative FREE
Allergy Advice: Contains Soy and Milk. Made in a facility that handles Almonds, Peanuts, Cashews, Sesame, Pecans, Hazelnuts and Macadamias.